Hi, my name is Baby Girl! Do you ever feel like when you meet someone new it seems as if they have been your friend forever? I feel that way about everyone!
I am a ~55 lb, smiley, happy-go-lucky (approx.) 7 year old pittie gal, on a mission to make friends wherever I go. I love affection and attention from humans, and enjoy the company of other doggies, as well. I have not had a chance to meet any cats since I have been at Rocket Dog, so no one is quite sure how I will behave around them.
While I have SO many friends, I am currently in search of my BFF (Best Forever Friend). Here are a few things that make me a GREAT bestie:
- I will always greet you with a big smile, kisses and a wiggly tail.
- I get along with other doggies.
- I will love your family and friends as much as I love you!
- I am very proud of my leash etiquette. I love to go on walks and say polite hello’s to all my friends, both humans and other dogs alike.
- I am a great companion to take around town.
- I love to go on easy hikes and walks.
- I love to cuddle more than anything else in the whole world (even more than peanut butter treats).
- I am really easy going in the car -I am happy to go anywhere with you!
I already know I want to be your BFF, and I know when you meet me you will want to be my BFF, too!
To meet Baby Girl, please complete an application and a volunteer will be in touch shortly! (AR)