Beautiful Happy Sunbeam! This young girl has come a long way since being rescued in November 2014. Pulled from a backyard with several other dogs, who had been left to fend for themselves- no water source- they would drink from a gutter- no food- they were emaciated, and had to fight each other for any food that either ran through the yard or was thrown their way.
Sunbeam was one of the two lucky ones that actually survived the horrific experience, and made it out and into the loving hands of SFACC. They went above and beyond to pull her out sickness, starvation, and abuse.
Once her health was regained, we stepped in to offer her a safe home to recover emotionally. Now after 9 months of foster rehab, she’s a glorious girl, ready for her own home, her own person, and a routine life full of love, security, and companionship!
If you love Pitt Bulls, this girl will steal your heart in a second!
More about this sweet young girl:
* is the perfect apartment dog. Quiet, respectful, crate trained.
* unfazed by city noise, skateboards, bicycles, etc.
* has near impeccable obedience with strong voice commands. She does need a strong leader, who isn’t afraid to use a stern voice.
* is perfect in a vehicle. Waits patiently for your return, and doesn’t bark. The best co-pilot ever!
* NO cats, dogs, or children. This girl needs a calm, routine life with no extra challenges from other little or large creatures.
* NO dog parks, or off leash. We recommend this with all of our dogs, but with Sunbeam’s awful past, she is untrustworthy around other dogs unsupervised. She’s great on leash and a terrific walking and jogging (short distances) partner.
* Breed experience preferred
If you adopt her she will do her best to make you smile! She wants to be the Sunbeam in your life and fill you with laughter and sunshine forever! Come meet her and see! Please email adopt@rocketdogrescue.