Foster a Dog
Help Rocket Dog Rescue save more dogs by fostering
Because Rocket Dog Rescue does not have a shelter, we rely solely on our foster home network to provide a safe and stable temporary home to get them ready for adoption. It’s simple: the more people who open their homes for fostering, the more dogs we can save. It’s a rewarding way to give to our organization and it’s a critical part of what we do. Most importantly, it’s fun! For more information please contact our Foster Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. See our Foster Requirements below to get started!
Please contact email@example.com to arrange for a meeting with one of our wonderful dogs in need of fostering.
- Completed Foster Questionnaire (pdf)
- Review and completion of our Foster Guidelines and Release of Liability (pdf) — This release must be signed before Rocket Dog Rescue hands over a dog for fostering
- Must attend at least one (1) adoption event per month
- You must be willing to work with the dog to help them get ready for adoption. This includes housebreaking, basic training, socialization, etc.
- Agree to actively partner in helping place the animal and make it available to prospective adopters