I am writing with wonderful news…we would LOVE to formally adopt Gaby (the blind pit-bull girl). All has worked out wonderfully and we absolutely (!!!!) love her. Her new life includes the following:
- Fabulous food, tons of water and cute collars
- Calm morning walks to the GGB every day
- Daily socialization training with Maureen & Brice
- Daily walks with Brice (she will join Brice’s 12:30 pack walk next Monday)
- Nanny Tessa (with North Beach Pet Sitter) stays in-home with her when we travel
- Muzzle massage before bed every night (from bumping her face all day)
- Tons of love and care, and the coveted cover photo on my iPhone
She is amazing and inspirational, and I hope (and think) that she is very happy.
Thanks again. Things have worked out wonderfully. XO,
Patricia, Ian & Gaby
*I’ve attached a secret photo of Gaby sleeping with me while Ian is traveling. When Ian is in town she sleeps on her doughnut bed and he never knows the difference.